To submit a listing to ONBIDA's Professional Directory please read the following information and complete the multi-page form.
- Listings in ONBIDA's Professional Directory are available for individual professionals (eg. tutors, literacy specialists, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, advocates), as well as schools and clinics/centres that provide services for people with dyslexia. Tutors, literacy specialists, schools and clinics/centres must offer some form of structured literacy instruction to be listed in the directory. Providers who are offering structured literacy intervention should have training and experience specifically in structured literacy, and working with students with dyslexia.
- We offer this directory as a service to people with dyslexia and their families to make it easier to find information, support, and solutions. However, inclusion in this directory does not imply endorsement of the services offered by the individual, school or clinic by ONBIDA. People using this directory must use due diligence in selecting professional assistance.
- Listings are only available to current IDA members with a professional level membership). Schools must have a school, institutional, or corporate IDA membership to be included in the directory. Please provide your membership number on the submission form. If membership is not renewed upon expiry, the listing will be removed from the directory. Click here to renew your IDA membership.
- Note that you must upload PDF copies of proof of any certifications or credentials (eg. IDA certification, speech-language pathologist etc).
- Items in the submission form marked with an '*' are required fields.
- Once the form is completed, ONBIDA will review it, and if approved, the entry will be included in our online directory. You will receive an email when the approval decision has been made.
- NOTE: The final decision regarding listing is at the sole discretion of ONBIDA.