ONBIDA's NEW online Professional Directory will be launched on March 4, 2019
- Listings are available for individual professionals (eg. tutors, literacy specialists, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, advocates), schools, and clinics that provide services for people with dyslexia. Tutors and literacy specialists must offer some form of structured literacy instruction to be listed in the directory.
- Listings are only available to current IDA members. You must provide your membership # on the request form below. Click here to renew your IDA membership.
- We offer this directory as a service to people with dyslexia and their families to make it easier to find information, support, and solutions. However, inclusion in this directory does not imply endorsement of the services offered by the individual, school or clinic by ONBIDA. People using this directory must use due diligence in selecting professional assistance.
- On March 4, 2019, the Provider Directory currently available on the website will be replaced with the new online Directory.
To request to have a listing in ONBIDA's Professional Directory, please follow these instructions:
- Fill out the form below.
- Once we have verified your membership status, we will send you an email that will contain a link to the online form where you can enter your information for the listing. The listing form will request information about contact information, training and credentials (proof of credentials for professional individuals must be uploaded as PDF or JPEG files), details of the services offered, etc.
- Once the completed form is submitted, we will review it and, if approved, the entry will be included in our online directory. You will be notified by email about the approval decision. The final decision regarding inclusion in ONBIDA's Professional Directory is at the sole discretion of ONBIDA.
Complete this form to request a listing in the ONBIDA Professional Directory.