Adults, students, professionals and business owners are all invited to join IDA. Membership offers numerous benefits, such as:
- Perspectives: A quarterly periodical containing articles authored by professionals in the field, including a special section for parents
- Annals of Dyslexia: A semi-annual peer-reviewed research journal
- Reading and Writing: An Interdisciplinary Journal - free online access
- Discounts on most other IDA publications
- Affiliation with one of IDA's local branches (over 45 locations in the U.S. and Canada)
- Access to a network of professionals
- Discounts on IDA conferences and workshops
- Listing in IDA's Referral for Services Database (when applicable)
- Special notices of timely information
- Advertising opportunities for "Non-Profit" and "For-Profit" member organizations
Parent and Teacher rates are $50USD per year, Professional rates are $100 USD/yr. Students may be eligible for discounted membership; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NOTE: Individual professionals must have a professional membership to have a listing in IDA Ontario's online professional directory.
Click HERE to download the membership form, then print and mail it to:
The International Dyslexia Association
40 York Road, Suite 400
Baltimore, Maryland 1204 USA
Questions about membership may be sent to: email@example.com
You will receive an acknowledgement of your payment; membership will begin from the month dues are received and remain valid for one year.