Ways To Support IDA Ontario
1) Make a personal gift to IDA Ontario.
OR print and fill in the attached form and send the form and a cheque payable to "The Ontario Branch, IDA" to 115 Hanna Road, Toronto, M4G 3N5. We will send you a charitable receipt for donations of $20 or greater.
2) In honour donation.
Honour someone special by donating to celebrate a birth, a birthday, a wedding, an anniversary or any other special occasion. Please check off the 'This is a gift' box on the personal gift form. We will send a notecard to notify the person of your 'In Honour' donation. The charitable receipt will be mailed to you. If you would prefer to pay by credit card, please use the Canada Helps link.
3) Make a monthly donation.
Please consider providing ongoing support for the work of IDA Ontario by making a monthly donation through Canada Helps. You can also donate to IDA Ontario through the United Way (charitable registration number 85713 3078 RR0001).
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
4) In Memory Donation.
Express your sympathy to friends and family by making a special gift in memory of a loved one. Please print and fill in the donation form with your instructions and we will send a notecard. If you would prefer to pay with your credit card, please follow the instructions on the Canada Helps website.
5) Planned Giving.
This is the gift of a lifetime, leaving a legacy of hope for the future. Considering this type of gift requires planning with your family and financial advisors. Email us if you are interested in discussing a legacy donation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Where Your Money Goes:
- Free information, support, and referral by phone and email.
- Supporting an online Professional Directory.
- Hosting, maintaining and updating our website which contains a wealth of information about dyslexia, structured literacy intervention, assessment, and more.
- Supporting our popular webinar series.
- Printing and publishing information materials.
- Public presentations on dyslexia to a wide range of audiences.
- IDA Ontario conference.
- Scholarships to attend local and international conferences.