Please complete this form if you want to register a group for the Basics of Decoding and Spelling Course, with payment by invoice.
Please read and follow these directions carefully:
- Complete this form.
- You will be required to upload an Excel/CSV file with the registrants' information. This file MUST have 3 columns with these headings: firstname, lastname, email. Please do not include the full name in one column. The file should have the same number of registrants as the number specified in the form.
- Once your form is submitted and the file has been reviewed, you will receive an invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a few days for us to process the invoice. If you are paying by credit card, we will issue a Paypal invoice which can be done more quickly.
- When payment is received, we will upload the list of registrants to the course. They will receive a confirmation email from IDA Learning Portal that includes their login information.
- We will also notify the contact person when the registrants have been given access to the course.
- Please check your spam filter if you do not receive the expected emails, please check your spam/trash box and be sure that your email system will allow emails from idaontario.com and learning.idaontario.com.
If you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions, please email email@example.com.