To All Members of the International Dyslexia Association Ontario Branch (IDA Ontario):
Please be informed that IDA Ontario's Annual Members' Meeting (AMM) will take place on May 31, 2020, from 10:00–10:30 a.m. EST by videoconference on Zoom, due to the present limitations caused by COVID19.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, by noon on Saturday, May 30, 2020, with your full name and your email address. A Zoom link will be sent to you before the meeting.
The AMM will be followed by IDA Ontario’s Board of Directors meeting.
The purpose of the AMM is as follows:
1. To receive and consider the Financial Statements of 2019;
2. To confirm director and executive appointments for 2020;
3. To re-appoint D'Angela Sorrenti Palombo, Chartered Accountants, as auditors and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration;
4. To change the location of the head office of IDA Ontario to 25 Blue Jay Court, Tiny, Ontario L9M 0B9 by special resolution.
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
If you are unable to attend the AMM by videoconference, you may be represented by proxy, and such proxy is entitled to vote on your behalf. The proxy form is available here. Your completed proxy form must be provided to IDA Ontario before noon Saturday, May 30, 2020, by email at email@example.com or by regular mail at 115 Hanna Road, Toronto, Ontario, M4G 3N5. Please include your phone number so that a confirmation call can be made by the Association.
We hope to see you there!
International Dyslexia Association, Ontario Branch