Ways To Support ONBIDA:
Please print and fill in the attached form.
Please make your cheque payable to “The Ontario Branch, IDA” and mail it to:
115 Hanna Road, Toronto, M4G 3N5
We will send you a charitable receipt.
For credit card payments, please click on the CanadaHelps.org button.
2) In honour donation.
Honour someone special by donating to celebrate a birth, a birthday, a wedding, an anniversary or any other special occasion. Please check off the ‘This is a gift’ box on the personal gift form. We will send a notecard to notify the person of your ‘In Honour’ donation. The charitable receipt will be mailed to you. If you would prefer to pay by credit card, please use the Canada Helps link.
3) Make a monthly donation.
Please consider providing ongoing support for the work of the Ontario Branch by charging a monthly donation to your credit card through Canada Helps. Please also consider designating your donation to ONBIDA (charitable registration number 85713 3078 RR0001) through the United Way.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this option.
4) In Memory Donation.
Express your sympathy to friends and family by making a special gift in memory of a loved one. Please print and fill in the donation form with your instructions and we will send a notecard. If you would prefer to pay with your credit card, please follow the instructions on the Canada Helps website.
5) Planned Giving.
This is the gift of a lifetime, leaving a legacy of hope for the future. Considering this type of gift requires planning. Your family is involved and your advisors should be consulted.
Where Your Money Goes:
- Phone line for free information, support and referral
- Message service for information and referral
- Hosting our website
- Maintaining and updating our website (our website acts as a first line of information for anyone who inquires about dyslexia or resources for individuals with dyslexia)
- Printing and publishing information materials
- Public presentations on dyslexia to a wide range of audiences
- Annual conference
- Scholarships for candidates to attend local and international conferences